Unlocking Potential of Youth & Families
Key's mission is to assist children and their families in developing positive life skills so they may pursue productive and rewarding lives.
One of the roles that we consider paramount is assisting entry-level and advanced social services professionals in the process of learning, developing, and enhancing their skills by providing solid, hands-on experience with intensive supervision and training.
Our non-residential programs include our:
- Intensive in-home, wrap-around models
- Community Re-entry Program
- A full array of licensed, out-patient mental health clinic services
Our residential programs fall into three broad categories:
- Residential Treatment
- Shelter Living
- Semi-Independent Living
Our mental health clinic offers a full array of services including:
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Medication reviews & testing
- Case consultation
January 2023 Key Notes Learn more.