Key's mission is to assist troubled youth and their families with developing positive life skills and life experiences so that they may pursue productive and rewarding lives.
Key is committed to:
- meeting the individual treatment needs of youth and families by emphasizing a strength-based approach
- delivering quality care and services to youth and families
- offering a culturally sensitive system of care
- providing care in the least restrictive environment possible
- promoting the safety of the communities in which our youth and families reside
- advocating for public policy which assists and protects children and families at risk
- developing flexible and innovative treatment models
- ensuring a skilled and caring staff through quality supervision and training
- creating life-long supporters and advocates of the human services field within our past, present and future staff through their work experience at Key
For more than 40 years, Key has received the strong support of public agencies, private foundations, and the social services community as a whole. Our leadership in reshaping the lives of youth and their families has been rewarded with the continued support of many organizations.
We believe that the significant work and treatment that our valued and caring team of employees provide, each an every day, to the children, youth and families we serve, is An experience for a lifetime. Nothing is more important to us than continuing this commitment to excellence and leadership in child welfare.